Re: squeeze update of mercurial?

Hi,

On Wed, 27 May 2015, Javi Merino wrote:
> > If you are understaffed I'm happy to help preparing the update.  I'll
> > hopefully have time to do it tomorrow, I'll claim the DLA when I start
> > working on it.
>
> I've prepared a package for squeeze lts that fixes CVE-2014-9462 and
> CVE-2014-9390.  Find attached the debdiff.

The attached debdiff compares the binary packages. Usually we are
interested by the debdiff on the source packages so that we can see what
you have changed.

I took a quick look at the changelog and at the backported patches. I did not
notice anything that looked like obviously wrong.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer