Re: squeeze update of freetype?

> Hello dear maintainer(s),
>
> the Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Squeeze version of your package:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/freetype
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

I went to a BSP this weekend and worked on this -- I've merged 17 of
the 19 patches that are already upstream into the current unstable
version. I should be able to get the last two fixes merged and a new
package prepared tomorrow, at which point I suspect those patches will
be easier to get merged into the LTS version.

--
-keith