My Squeeze LTS activites in September 2015

Hi!

Freexian assigned me 14.5 hours to work on the Squeeze LTS project
during the last month of September. These are the most important things
that I was able to do:

* openslp-dfsg: as I said in my last report, I finished the openslp-dfsg package and send the
  [DLA304-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/09/msg00000.html).
* bind9: I prepared the [DLA308-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/09/msg00003.html)
  that fixed the CVE-2015-5722.
* cups: I send the [DLA314-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/09/msg00009.html)
  that addressed two CVEs.
* freetype: I uploaded the [DLA 319-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/09/msg00017.html).
  I have also contacted the security team to fix this in wheezy and
  jessie.
* openafs: I have build a package to fix four CVEs, but I'd prefer to
  upload it after getting some feedback from users:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2015/09/msg00079.html

Thanks to all of those contributing to the Debian LTS project!

Santiago