Re: libemail-address-perl, no "squeeze update of ..." mail sent, yet

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Is there a reason that no "squeeze update of ..." mail has been sent for
> libemail-address-perl, yet, (i.e., when triaging the latest security issue
> in that package)?

Yes, the fix is so easy that sending the above mail would take more time
than fixing the package and the package is part of the Perl team which
is rather happy when we do the work and push our update in their
git repository (I believe all DD have write access to their git
repositories).

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer