Volunteers to handle embargoed security issues

Hello LTS contributors,

I'm going to request a new lts@security.debian.org alias pointing to a
few LTS volunteers who are willing to handle embargoed security updates.

The current security team (and/or one person that we would designate)
would share the relevant mails on this alias so that we can prepare
updates in advance and release them when the issue is made public.

Back in Januar, we had me, Holger and Thorsten who were interested.
But quite a few months passed, thus I would like everybody to reconfirm.

So, who is willing to be added on this alias?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer