My Squeeze LTS activities in July 2015

Hi,

The past July I worked 14.75 paid hours on the Squeeze LTS project. This
is what I was able to do:

* bind9: I fixed the CVE-2015-4620 that affected the Internet Domain
  Name Server
  [DLA 270-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/07/msg00008.html)

* tidy: I worked on a package that fixes two CVEs.
  [DLA 273-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/07/msg00011.html)

* inspircd: I uploaded a package that completes the fixes for
  CVE-2012-1836 [DLA 276-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/07/msg00012.html)

* apache2: I fixed the CVE-2015-3183 on the Apache HTTP Server.
  [DLA 284-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/07/msg00024.html)

* icu: I uploaded a revision fixing CVE-2015-4760 on the International
  Components for Unicode package.
  [DLA 283-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/07/msg00022.html)

Moreover, I have triaged different issues, specially during the last
week, during my LTS frontdesk period.

Thanks to all of those who contribute to the Squeeze LTS project,
especially to Raphaël Hertzog and Freexian!

Santiago