Re: bin/genDLA proposal: auto-commit requested DLA numbers (was: Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 265-1] unattended-upgrades security update)

Hi,

On Montag, 6. Juli 2015, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > is anybody working on LTS really using pure svn instead of git-svn? I
> > somewhat
> > doubt it...
> I am.  Most commits need to be pushed immediately anyway, right?

well, for LTS probably yes, though I still prefer being able to use "git log",
"git diff" and "git show"...

(and I also work on the security tracker, where git is even more useful...)

cheers,
	Holger