Re: squeeze-pu: package ftpd-ssl/0.17.32+0.3-1+deb6u1

Wednesday den  1 July 2015 klockan 21:26 skrev Thorsten Alteholz detta:
> Hi Mats,
>
> from my point of view it would be great to have this patch
> in oldoldstable as well.

I did not understand that oldoldstable and squeeze-lts are
two separate distributions.

> Some special infos about uploading can be found in [1].
> In regard to your debdiff, the distribution should be
> squeeze-lts instead of squeeze.

So, taking this a step further, suppose I manage to get the
updated package into oldoldstable/squeeze, would the change
be picked up automatically in squeeze-lts, or do you need me
to produce two packages, one stating "squeeze" in 'debian/changelog'
and the other "squeeze-lts"?

Best regards,
  Mats E Andersson