Re: About the security issues affecting dcraw/ufraw/libraw/rawtherapee/rawstudio/exactimage/freeimage in Squeeze
- To: Raphael Hertzog <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, David Bremner <email@example.com>, "Matteo F. Vescovi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sven Eckelmann <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: About the security issues affecting dcraw/ufraw/libraw/rawtherapee/rawstudio/exactimage/freeimage in Squeeze
- From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:04:19 -0430
- Message-id: <[🔎] CALci+FQdo7sxC=M5qPZQCT=JSNeC3VCZQKqMkZF5pHLbLODmDQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20150526155045.GA6976@home.ouaza.com>
- References: <20150526155045.GA6976@home.ouaza.com>
i cannot see recent activity arount those issues ..
if i have some dsc's in another reos can be usefully for sponsored ?
and uploaded or used for squeeze-lts?
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
2015-05-26 11:20 GMT-04:30 Raphael Hertzog <email@example.com>:
> Hello dear maintainer(s),
> the Debian LTS team recently reviewed the security issue(s) affecting your
> package in Squeeze:
> We decided that we would not prepare a squeeze security update (usually
> because the security impact is low and that we concentrate our limited
> resources on higher severity issues and on the most widely used packages).
> That said the squeeze users would most certainly benefit from a fixed
> If you want to work on such an update, you're welcome to do so. Please
> try to follow the workflow we have defined here:
> If that workflow is a burden to you, feel free to just prepare an
> updated source package and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
> (via a debdiff, or with an URL pointing to the the source package,
> or even with a pointer to your packaging repository), and the members
> of the LTS team will take care of the rest. However please make sure to
> submit a tested package.
> Thank you very much.
> Raphaël Hertzog,
> on behalf of the Debian LTS team.
> Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer
> Support Debian LTS: http://www.freexian.com/services/debian-lts.html
> Learn to master Debian: http://debian-handbook.info/get/
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
> Archive: https://lists.debian.org/20150526155045.GA6976@home.ouaza.com