Re: About the security issues affecting dcraw/ufraw/libraw/rawtherapee/rawstudio/exactimage/freeimage in Squeeze

i cannot see recent activity arount those issues ..

if i have some dsc's in another reos can be usefully for sponsored ?
and uploaded or used for  squeeze-lts?
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com