Re: squeeze update of fuse?

Hi László,

On  Mo 01 Jun 2015 11:44:27 CEST, László Böszörményi (GCS) wrote:

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Santiago Ruano Rincón
<santiagorr@riseup.net> wrote:
I didn't put my name since I László wanted to upload the package by
himself, and dla-needed.txt had a link to his message in the list. But
I'll do it next time, sorry.
 I consider this my fault - I had the assumption that Thorsten will or
already did this. As he did with the ntfs-3g update for
squeeze-lts[1]. I guess it's now handled or should I do it this
afternoon?

I can handle it now or you do it in the afternoon. Whatever you prefer.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby