Re: squeeze update of fuse?

Hi László, hi Santiago,

On  Di 26 Mai 2015 21:33:01 CEST, László Böszörményi (GCS) wrote:

Hi Santiago,

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Santiago Ruano Rincón
<santiagorr@riseup.net> wrote:
Please find the attached dpatch to prevent CVE-2015-3202 in squeeze. It
makes lib/mount_util.c use execle instead of execl to run external
helpers.

Please, let me know if you want me to upload a patched package, or if
you want to do it by yourself.
 I can do it myself, I've the build system for Squeeze as well. My
only question if it should be an NMU or am I allowed to change the
maintainer? At least the former would be a bit strange for me as I'm
the actual maintainer, why should I NMU it?

@László: Just a heads up from the LTS team... Will you be doing the upload of fuse to squeeze-lts in the next days or do you need assistance with it (e.g. the actual upload, but also: writing the DLA mail, handle the update of the secure-testing SVN repo, etc.)?

@Santiago: please put your name in data/dla-needed.txt when starting to work on an LTS package update. I put my name in for fuse yesterday and realized just now, that you already started working on fuse for squeeze-lts (which is great!!!).

Regards,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM