Re: Review squeeze-lts exactimage/0.8.1-3+deb6u4

On Thursday 28 May 2015 08:34:40 Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Assuming you sent your mail to debian-lts-announce@lists.debian.org (and
> it looks like so given the mail you attached), then you can contact
> listmasters (listmaster@lists.debian.org in copy) to find out why the mail
> did not get through.  Their advice is usually to resend the mail with an
> inline PGP signature (i.e. without MIME encoding). Enigmail for instance
> is known to generate problematic PGP/MIME...
>
> (I use mutt with PGP/MIME without problem that said)

Yes, the mail was send to debian-lts-announce@ but I've copied the address for
the reply from your mail. I've now switched to inline PGP for the mail and it
seems to have worked. I would guess that kmail2 + PGP/MIME creates similar
problems for the mailing list server. Good to know that I have either use mutt
or switch to inline PGP - and that the mailing list server will not create any
error reply in case the mail was rejected for that reason.

Thanks for all the help.

Kind regards,
	Sven