Re: squeeze update of shibboleth-sp2?

On 14/04/15 07:57, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2015, Ferenc Wagner wrote:

>> Anyway, I pushed the backported fix to the squeeze branch of
>> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-shibboleth/shibboleth-sp2.git.  You
>> can find the corresponding source package at http://apt.niif.hu/lts/
>> (debdiff below).  Unfortunately, I couldn't test the package, but in
>> case I find a way, I'll inform you.
>
> Thanks, hopefully someone will pick it up shortly.

I'm afraid I also don't have a squeeze box I can usefully test the
Shibboleth SP code on; I have sponsored Ferenc's uploads of this bugfix
in other versions, though, so would probably be happy to make an lts
upload on the strength of this being the same patch I've seen quite a
lot of now, if that helps.

Regards,

Matthew