Re: About the security issues affecting openldap in Squeeze

Hi debian-edu,

is anyone of you using Squeeze and able to test Ryans updated packages?

If you are interested, please reply to Ryan directly.

On Mittwoch, 8. April 2015, Ryan Tandy wrote:
> >>We currently have a few patches pending or under discussion for
> >>wheezy. After the changes for stable are finalized, I hope to
> >>backport them to squeeze as well, when time permits.
> >is there anything I can do for the Squeeze upload?
> I have a squeeze branch in progress. Do you use openldap on squeeze? I'd
> be really happy to have someone besides myself test the package before
> uploading.

Ryan, I believe you might find some testers among the Debian Edu users, which
uses openldap by default. Best if you couldd provide binary packages
(amd64/i386) for download somewhere...

cheers,
	Holger