libspring-2.5-java and requesting membership for secure-testing

Hello,

I have recently started to investigate whether I could fix some open LTS
issues and discovered the entry for libspring-2.5-java. According to

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/libspring-2.5-java

there is no open security issue left. Is this an oversight? Otherwise I
might take a closer look and work on a fix. In addition I would be happy
if someone added me to the security-testing project on alioth, so that I
can claim open issues in the SVN repository myself. My alioth name is
apo-guest. I have been mainly active in the Debian Games and Java teams
for the past 2,5 years but are interested in other areas of Debian as
well and might be able to help fixing outstanding security issues from
time to time.

Thanks

Markus