Re: Detect security update on Squeeze LTS

On 23.03.15 01:04, Olivier Bonvalet wrote:
I use «update-notifier-common» to detect pending security updates from
my centralized monitoring, but it's not working for Squeeze LTS since
updates are not identified as security ones.

have you considered using unattended-upgrades?

Is there an easy way to fix that detection ?

I'm afraid that detecting of security updates is hard-coded by
"debian-security" archive. --
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.