Access to embargoed issues for members of the LTS team

Hi,

I'd like to make some progress on this topic. I made a simple proposal
in the mail I'm answering. I'd like to have some feedback from the
security team. Or generally decide on what's the next appropriate step so
that we can ensure timely fixes in LTS for embargoed issues too.

Cheers,

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2015, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > It seems at least from my perspective that the LTS team is a loosely
> > defined consortium of individuals which makes sharing the embargoed
> > information problematic. If I have an embargoed issue I think there's
> > usually no problem sharing that information privately with LTS'ers, but
> > right now there's no clear contact point for that.
> >
> > Nor do I have a good understanding of who is working on LTS. People are
> > hired by the hour, so if I send something to someone personally now it may
> > just be that they're not working on LTS this week. There's not really a
> > defined "team" that I could find.
>
> Maybe you could setup lts@security.debian.org alias pointing
> to whoever from the LTS team is willing to handle embargoed issues?
[...]