    Datum: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:15:07 +0100 (CET)
Afzender: Isidor Zeuner <debian@quidecco.de>
Onderwerp: restarting services
      Aan: debian-lts@lists.debian.org

Hi there,

I hope this is the right list to ask about this.

Using Debian-LTS, acquiring a patched libc6 to fix CVE-2015-0235
worked like a charm.

However, I wondered if it wouldn't be appropriate to have the
upgrade restart the services which link to libc6? Otherwise, running
services would still be vulnerable after the upgrade.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,

Isidor