Re: Upgrade from squeeze-lts to wheezy

Hi,

My personal experience is that is depends on the services that you have installed more than the process it self. The process should go smothly, but you might have maybe problems with the configs of some software. So just be careful with the decision you make when you are prompted about the config files replacement.

Good luck
Abel