Re: OpenSSL 0.9.8 patches

Hello Paul,

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014, Paul Allen wrote:
> Right, but what about the patch for adding TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV? And the
> other vulnerabilities that were patched in 0.9.8zc?

I believe that Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> (one of the openssl
maintainers in Debian) intends to upload a package with those
fixes. I'm not sure when he will get to it though (I'm putting him in
copy).

If you need wish for more timely fixes, the LTS team is looking for more
resources (either human work time see
http://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development or financial see
http://www.freexian.com/services/debian-lts.html).

Cheers,