Re: Invalid HTTP requests from apt, introduced by DLA 58-1

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014, Steven McDonald wrote:
> Thanks. For future reference, should I contact the person who prepared
> the buggy release directly? The reason I posted to this list was based
> on the instructions on the wiki:
>
>   https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Report_Bugs
>
> If there's a better way to go about it, I'd be happy to update the wiki
> once I know what it is.

Posting to the list is good, but it's also useful to CC the person who
prepared the upload in case that person is not subscribed to the list.
Since Michael is one of the APT maintainers and was not specifically
member of the LTS team and I suspected that he was not subscribed here.

I updated the wiki page accordingly.

BTW, Michael responded to me:
> Indeed, this looks like a bug in the patch, sorry for that. I will
> work on a fix right away.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/