Re: LTS for Debian 6.0.7

* Björn Daunfeldt <bjodau@gmail.com> [140929 11:39,
  mID <[🔎] CAMkW5ca-AWtCv4-Pe6iN8a-njEnCrkNfa8_V_FMBhZxFz3=g1g@mail.gmail.com>]:

> Im running Debian 6.0.7 on two servers, for me to use the latest
> updates(security for bash and future ones) for my system i need to get the
> lts repository if i understand it correct.

Exactly.

> Im wondering if what I wrote above is correct?
> If i add the lts repository to my Debian 6.0.7 it will get the security
> updates?

Yes, it will. However, be aware that squeeze-lts does not contain
security updates for *all* packages. See [1] for details.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/FAQ#Which_archs_are_supported.3F

All the best,
Martin

--
Operations Engineer                                     Sipwise GmbH
e: mgollowitzer@sipwise.com                           Europaring F15