User Q: Lenny -> Squeeze ; unverified packages reported by apt

List, good evening, I am a user, not a developer, and let me apologise if this is the wrong list to ask a question.

We've been running a Lenny server for some years, which we've now taken offline to upgrade to Wheezy, a process which Debian strongly recommends is done in 2 stages, 1st stage an upgrade to Squeeze.

After setting apt's sources to include squeeze and squeeze-lts, as described in the LTS wiki
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Using#Add_squeeze-lts_to_your_sources.list

# apt-get upgrade

reported verification errors. I only want to install verified packages so declined to proceed at this stage; here's the report:

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
libssl0.9.8 openssl libgnutls26 libxml2 python-libxml2 gnupg-curl libtiff4
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?

I get this same report even after installing Debian's latest archive signing keys; incidentally, installing those created a Wheezy key, left the Squeeze key unaltered, but did not include an LTS key.

I'm not familiar enough with apt to determine from which repository these packages are presented, but I wondered whether they might be coming from Squeeze-LTS? If so, then I think I simply need a signing key for them. I looked through the LTS wiki for a reference to a key, but did not see anything. Is there somewhere I can reliably obtain it?

Grateful for any answer,

regards, Ron