Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2974-1] php5 security update

Hi,

Some patches from 5.4.4-14+deb7u12 could be unmodified or with
modifications applied to 5.3.3-7+squeeze20. Some of them may be
relevant for security. Since I am not a DD, patches I found could be
useful are attached with eventual my modifications. I don't know if
they solve the problems nor if they do not make new bugs.

patch                                                           affected solved
--------------------------------------------------------------- -------- ------
proc_open-separate-environment-values-that-arent-strings.patch  ?        ?
Out-of-memory-on-command-stream_get_contents.patch              y        y
stream_socket_server-creates-wrong-Abstract-Namespace-UNIX-sock y        y
exit-in-stream-filter-produces-segfault.patch                   y        y
fpassthru-broken.patch                                          partial  ?
openssl_seal-memory-leak.patch                                  y        ?
Segfault-in-mysqli_stmt-bind_result-when-link-closed.patch      ?        ?
Segmentation-fault-after-memory_limit.patch                     ?        ?
bug67498.patch                                                  y        ?
CVE-2014-3480.patch                                             ?        ?

Kind regards

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

Please make your donation for humanitarian aid for flood victims in
Serbia: http://www.floodrelief.gov.rs/eng/