Collecting notes for preparing security updates for selected packages

Hi,
now that more people are involved in creating security updates outside
the security team we should create a central place to gather useful
information.

We can use this to collect information how to build tricky packages
(like the Linux kernel or OpenJDK) and especially to collect information
how to test a built package. I know that some packages have README
files explaining how to test them and some packages use autopkgtest in
jessie, but such files are not available in the old packages. If a
package is already well-documented in e.g. unstable, the entry for that
package would be as simple as see README.foo in recent Debian releases.

I've just create a new directory packages/ in the SVN repository along
with an initial entry for openjdk, which describes how to build
security updates for it.

Cheers,
        Moritz