Interest in ia32-libs for squeeze-lts

All,

I was wondering if there's interest for the ia32-libs package to be
maintained in squeeze-lts.

The ia32-libs package contains 32 bit versions of various libraries which
can be installed on amd64, so you can run 32 bit applications that do not
have a 64 bit equivalent on your 64 bit system. It's a pre-muliarch
kludge.

Of course the packages contained in ia32-libs should be kept up to date
with security updates. Because of the unwieldy nature of the package, the
strategy in regular Squeeze was to update ia32-libs on every stable point
update, to roll in any security updates from that past period. I can
remain to do the same in squeeze-lts, that is, every few months or so,
rebuild ia32-libs with the latest releases from squeeze-lts and upload
that to squeeze-lts.

But as said, I'd like to know if there's actually any interest for this
package before I start doing that.

Cheers,
Thijs