Re: check-support-status

Bret Busby wrote...

> When I previously searched for the package in the Debian package
> search facility, the package showed as being available only for
> Debian unstable.

It's not visible at
    https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=debian-security-support
If it's that what you were wondering about. This is a problem for any
package in squeeze-lts, we have asked the www team to enhance that
search, unfortunately this hasn't been implemented yet.

However, "apt-cache policy debian-security-support" should show some
results on your system, else squeeze-lts hasn't been set up properly.

    Christoph