Re: squeeze-lts not (yet?) on packages.debian.org

Am Sat, 24 May 2014 13:36:40 +0200
schrieb Christoph Biedl <debian.axhn@manchmal.in-ulm.de>:

> Hello,
>
> just a short bit, I noticed squeeze-lts does not show in the list of
> distribution in the top-right corner of a package page as e.g. in
> <https://packages.debian.org/squeeze/hello>. Should we be concerned
> about this? Will the "squeeze" information be superseeded by
> squeeze-lts automatically, or needs someone (who?) a ping about that?
>
>     Christoph

Hi
I mailed [1] and got no reply till now.

If you take over this task, I would be glad.

Jens

[1]
From: Korte <Korte@free.de>
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: packages.debian.org w/o squeeze-lts
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 21:53:51 +0200

Hi

In packages.debian.org [1] squeeze-lts isn't mentioned. Could you
please add it?
At least the package hello should already exist.

Greets

Jens Korte

[1]
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=hello