Re: Packages not supportable in squeeze-lts

On Thu, 22 May 2014, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On jeu., 2014-05-22 at 13:33 +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > asterisk / wordpress
> > -> These was discussed but no real final status yet? Anyone stepping
> > forward?
>
> I think I can volunteer for wordpress provided Raphaël is interested
> too…

I have no problem with this (as long as usage of embedded copies of js
stuff is tolerated, the work is relatively straightforward).

That said I'm not sure there are many users who are running wordpress on
squeeze.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/