Re: Security update for mime-support CVE-2014-0666

Hi Charles,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 08:00:18PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I attached the debdiff.  It is Wheezy's security update applied to Squeeze.
>
> In my understanding, File::Spec is already a core Perl module in Squeeze,
> so I do not see any reason why the patch would not work.  But I have not
> tested it concretely.

Yes, is in Perl core since 5.00405, so already in Squeeze. The package
seem to work fine on my only squeeze-lts instance I right now have to
test.

> I have the email announce ready for debian-lts-announce.  Please let me know
> if I can send it or if there are issues with this update.

Sure, just go ahead (in case the advisory mentions CVE-2014-0666,
could you correct this to CVE-2014-7209, just saw the typo in the
title).

Regards,
Salvatore