Re: fontconfig.properties in openjdk-6-jre-headless backport

Hello,

On Mon, 01 Dec 2014, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> /etc/java-6-openjdk/fontconfig.properties has a bunch of changes like:

Thanks Anthony for the report. Someone else already reported the problem
here and I just replied to him:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2014/11/msg00037.html

Please watch out answers in that thread.

> [please cc me on replies, not subscribed, though I'll try to notice any
> replies via the list archive.]

It would be a good idea to subscribe so that you can test updated packages
that we prepare so that we discover those problems before they are
released on the official mirrors.

Thank you!
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer