Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 62-1] nss security update

Hi,

to answer the original posters question (bcc:ed), iceape ain't supported
anymore, see https://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2013/msg00233.html

On Donnerstag, 25. September 2014, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Is this even accurate? squeeze's iceweasel should be using the system
> version of nss.

I concluded that from the fact that wheezy had an iceweasel update for this issue.

> So in spite of being EOL, insecure and rather useless on the internet...
> that old version of iceweasel should get "fixed" by the nss update.

hm, I should have probably left out that last sentence...

cheers,
	Holger