Re: Glassfish security support (in Squeeze)

Raphael Hertzog wrote...

> For Squeeze LTS, we can't really remove a single binary package with an
> update since the update leaves in its own squeeze-lts repository and this
> would not remove the package in the main "squeeze" repo.

To me, this sounds like a solution for the problem (I did not repeat
the dependency check, though). So where's the problem? Those who did
not configure squeeze-lts in sources.list are on unsupported grounds
anyway.

> Christoph, is it
> possible to mark only a single binary package as unsupported?

Unfortunately no but I consider this a sound feature request.
Especially if you decide to go this way, I'll put some priority onto
it. Let me know in due course.

    Christoph