Re: Got a single header line over 360 chars

Hi,

On Wednesday 27 August 2014 09:40:34 Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Updating the squeeze-lts repository gives errors, what do they mean?

My bad. That's due to a feature that I temporarily enabled on
http.debian.net, which triggered a known bug in squeeze's apt.

The feature won't be re-enable again until I fix the workaround for squeeze's
apt.

So there's nothing specific to -lts here. Apologies.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net