Re: proposed wireshark_1.2.11-6+squeeze15 fixing multiple vulnerabilities

Hi Holger,

> Hi Balint,
>
> On Mittwoch, 20. August 2014, Balint Reczey wrote:
>> I have prepared a security update for the wireshark source package.
>
> great.
>
>> Please see the diffs attached.
>
> and then, what do you want us to do? Review the patch? Test the package?
> Upload? All of that? Just some?
I assume the default action is rewiew, from the documentation [1]. ;-)
So please review it and then I can proceeed with the upload.
Testing is already done and I also maintain LTS branches [2] at
upstream mainly for Debian.

Cheers,
Balint

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Preparing_fixed_packages_for_squeeze-lts