Freexian-like contribution page in dollars?

Hi,

Regarding Freexian's contribution page at
http://www.freexian.com/services/debian-lts.html

Is there any interest in a similar service, but from a US-based company,
priced in dollars?

I know that speaking with my company hat on, it would certainly be a lot
easier to e.g. commit to a recurring contract at a fixed rate in dollars
to a US company where I can pay by credit card or check.  I also see
that all of the existing listed sponsors are from Europe (yes, except
Freeside).

I would cover the misc overhead (website, invoicing, card/paypal fees
etc.) unless they got too much for me to afford (i.e. tons more than
we're looking to seek this cycle for sure).

I would pass the full amount contributed on to folks working on LTS
fixes (excluding myself), Freexian, or (as a fallback if we ever wound up
with too much) to the Debian project itself.

The idea would not be to compete with Freexian, but to offer an
alternative path that made it easier for folks in US-based companies to
contribute.

Let me know what you think.

--
Ivan Kohler