Re: LTS-ID : LTS6A-2014-015

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
>> Hmm, according to your announce this upload fixes CVE-2014-4699 which has
>> DSA-2972-1.
>> Or DSA-2949-1 for CVE-2014-3145.
>
> so let's roll a dice? IMO there is no problem / much overhead in keeping a
> track of some IDs and there are some issues with the idea of reusing DSA IDs.

I just commited an initial list the existing LTS announcements to
data/DLA/list, using the same style as data/DSA/list in
secure-testing. I chose DLA based on the name of the
Debian-Lts-Announce mailing list.

You can now pre-declare an LTS number there while you're preparing it,
and whoever commits first gets the numer. It would be nice to refactor
bin/gen-DSA make updating the DLA data more automated, but I'm not
planning to do that.

Best wishes,
Mike