Re: LTS-ID : LTS6A-2014-015

Hi,

On Samstag, 12. Juli 2014, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I've refrained from adding "LTS6A-2014-015" to the subject of the linux-2.6
> announcement, as well as from including it in the body. But I think we
> should have some ID there, and I propose to use "Long Term Support for
> Debian 6 Announcement", or short, LTS6A for this.

possible variations would be "LTS6" or "ALTS6" or just "LTS", but considering
that we might see LTS for two versions at once and/or that some people will
only be interested in a certain LTS flavor, I'd suggest to include the major
release number in the prefix. Besides that I don't really care much which
prefix we choose, just that we use an id system at all.

cheers,
	Holger