Re: LTS id for reference

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 03:06:37PM +0200, Jan Wagner wrote:
> I'm wondering if there are IDs for the releases on *-lts are planed,
> similar to DSA and BSA. It would be usefull to have them for reference.

I think it has been discussed before, but with no conclusion.

DSA team: how are DSA IDs currently managed - another file in
subversion somewhere? Would something similar work here - maybe even
directly in lts-needed.txt, I wonder. I think it would be a useful
addition to the current process.

Cheers,
Dominic.