Re: gnutls26 security update

Within the past hour or so it seems to be on mirrors now.

Initially I had some trouble with the indices:

> W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://http.debian.net squeeze-lts Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 8B48AD6246925553 Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (7.0/wheezy) <ftpmaster@debian.org>
>
> W: Failed to fetch http://http.debian.net/debian/dists/squeeze-lts/Release
>
> W: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

and after a few minutes this:

> W: Failed to fetch http://http.debian.net/debian/dists/squeeze-lts/main/binary-amd64/PackagesIndex  MD5Sum mismatch
>
> E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

I know that http.debian.net redirected me to mirror.bytemark.co.uk in
each case.  I don't usually have trouble with that mirror.

Working now though, thanks.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org