Re: Companies contact team@security?

Am Tue, 20 May 2014 12:28:31 +0200
schrieb Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@debian.org>:

> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:28:49PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Hi Korte,
> >
> > On Samstag, 17. Mai 2014, Korte@free.de wrote:
> > > https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development mentions
> > >
> > > "Companies using Debian who are interested in aiding this effort
> > > should contact team@security.debian.org"
> > >
> > > Is this still up to date or should it be replaced with debian-lts?
> >
> > it should be updated, yes.
>
> I think the standard list of Debian consultants isn't useful for this
> purpose.
>
> I propose we setup a web site of people available for paid Debian LTS
> updates given they
> - are able to write a bill (i.e. are self-employed or run a company)
> - have had at least some involvement in security updates in the past

Informations should not be on many places. I would prefer if
consultants add a note to the last line "Additional information, if
any" in [1].
An extra wiki site could get stale.
However, I am new to Debian and if no one else shares my opinion, we
should go follow your idea.

Do you mean on the web site or in the wiki?

Jens

[1] https://www.debian.org/consultants/info