Re: Ladies and gentlemen... we have lists!

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:25:19PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 07:11:06AM +1000, Matt Palmer wrote:
>
> > Since the debian-lts list now exists, should we shut this list down and move
> > all continuing discussion over there?  Or do people feel there is a valid
> > use for both lists?
>
> I can't see a strong reason for both to be used; having both active is
> probably going to result in confusion at some point.

I agree.

I'll write a public announcement for Debian LTS next week (we need to sort
out the documentation first). In that mail I'll point people to the new
debian-lts list for questions. So it would be good if everyone would
subscribe to the new list, but let's continue to use this list for a while
until everyone has subscribed on the new list.

Cheers,
        Moritz