Debian LSB compliance: missing ld symlinks

Hi,

we use quite a few commercial linux products on Debian like the FlexNet
license server 'lmgrd'. Some of these binaries require the lsb loader

/lib64/ld-lsb-x86-64.so.3

which was provided until Stretch by the postinst script in lsb-compat.
As this package does not exist anymore in Buster the binaries fail to work.

I can of course create the links by myself, but I would prefer some
package creating them (or even better containing them).

Does that sound possible or does it sound more like a bad idea? I do not
know whether there was a good reason to drop the links or if it was pure
coincidence.

Thanks,

Christopher

    Dipl.-Ing. Christopher Odenbach
    Zentrum fuer Informations- und Medientechnologien
    Universitaet Paderborn
    Raum N5.314
    odenbach@uni-paderborn.de
    Tel.: +49 5251 60 5315