Re: ITA: LSB package maintenance in Debian

Hi Didier,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 06:12:30PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

> Steve, Colin, Matthias: as the 3 last persons that uploaded the Ubuntu
> lsb package: would you be interested in merging the effort and (once
> done) try maintaining it in Debian first ?

I'm happy to hear that Debian will be getting an updated lsb compat package,
but I'm afraid this isn't something I'm prepared to be a comaintainer on.
I've only touched the package for the bump to 4.0 itself and to fix it up
for multiarch usage, and don't have any interest in the package per se.  The
4.0 bump in Ubuntu was driven by Jeff, who's already replied and would make
a much better comaintainer :)