Re: First run of LSB testes on Debian Etch rc2

Bruno Gurgel wrote:
Hi Folks

After a litle problems with the installation package (lsb-dtk-manager), I have the results of the first test. I tried to found some problems but there are some things that a don't knew, so I need some help ..

The results are located in: http://www.noroyalties.org/lsb/tests_results.html
The direct log link is: http://www.noroyalties.org/lsb/tests_output.8888

It's a start.
the fontconfig problem has to do with python and the test harness.
there's a solution
for it (other than fixing up by hand) but I'm not sure when that was
released.

the runtime test LI18NUX ones are well-known and should have a waiver in
place, not sure why that's not showing.

the pam_acct_mgmt failure I believe is something caused by dtk-manager.
When I
look at LSB 3.2 results, it's so marked, not sure why that's not showing
for a run
against 3.1.