Re: Status Debian Etch and LSB 3.1

Thanks for your answer =D

I did some tests and the results are here:

1)I've tried to install from Official LSB Deb Mirror, but I think that there is a broken package called "qmtest-lidstdcpp". However the web based interface for tests works but I don't know if it work properly =/.

2)I get the tar.gz called "lsb-dist-testkit-manager-3.1.1
-5.ia32.tar.gz" in LSB offical site, but I've got a problem with the alien process and my instalation was unsucessfull, I can't access the web based interface for tests.

What can I do, the is a way to fix the package on LSB Deb Repo???
Or What can I do for the conversion with alien works properly???

Best regards

Bruno Gurgel