LSB 3.1 lsb-tcl test failures

I have completed all tests against a current Etch based build. Everything looks Ok except for one test. The lsb-tcl test fails. Basically it appears to not to work at all.
Example out put from  testouput file, all the internal tests fail as below:

"...
==== basic-12.1 Tcl_HideCommand, names of hidden cmds can't have namespace qualifiers FAILED
==== Contents of test case:

   catch {interp delete test_interp}
   interp create test_interp
   interp eval test_interp {
       namespace eval test_ns_basic {
           proc p {} {
               return [namespace current]
           }
       }
   }
list [catch {test_interp hide test_ns_basic::p x} msg] $msg [catch {test_interp hide x test_ns_basic::p} msg1] $msg1 [interp delete test_interp]

---- Result was:
1 {can only hide global namespace commands (use rename then hide)} 1 {cannot use namespace qualifiers in hidden command token (rename)} {}
---- Result should have been (exact matching):
1 {can only hide global namespace commands (use rename then hide)} 1 {cannot use namespace qualifiers as hidden commandtoken (rename)} {}
==== basic-12.1 FAILED

This application hasn't been compiled with the testcreatecommand
command.  Skipping affected tests.
This application hasn't been compiled with the "testcmdtoken"
command, so I can't test Tcl_GetCommandInfo.
This application hasn't been compiled with the "testcmdtrace"
command, so I can't test Tcl_CreateTrace.
binary.test
case.test
clock.test
cmdAH.test