Re: how to get LSB certified

Nirupama Rout wrote:
Hi

I ran the various tests for lsb3.0.The tjreports for all the test have
been generated.Now where to send these reports for verification.I don't
have a blog of my own to upload.Is there any site for uploading these
tests for verification.

awaiting for reply

For LSB 3.1 certification, you would go to
http://www.freestandards.org/en/Certification

For LSB 3.0 (and earlier) certification, you would go to
http://www.opengroup.org/certification/lsb-home.html
(I'm not sure how longer that program will be active)

Both methods will prompt you for uploading journal files.

If you're not after formal certification, but want to
make sure you meet the requirements for conformance,
FSG does not have a specific way to handle that yet,
although there's been some talk of setting up a
"self-tested" registry.

Mats