Re: [lsb-desktop] Re: Question on LSB-test-desktop

hi::
My system is RAYS LX , it is a Debian like system . The command "useradd" has no -M parameter . These are the some package and it's version information in my system.
passwd 4.0.14-4
locales 2.3.5-13 LANG and LC_ALL is zh_CN.GB18030

By the way , when i do desktop test . There has some "FAIL" in gtk test under zh_CN locale. The test scrip could not chang the locale . So i changed locale to C first, try the test again, the "FAIL" has been passed all of them. I think this might be some bug in the test script .

cheeres

Hi,

Is it the –M option that is problem here? Does your system’s useradd support that option?

Can you please provide some more details regarding what kind system you have; distro etc?