Re: Current state of LSB in Debian

Dave Neil writes...

> Does anyone have information as to what the state of LSB work being done
> for Sarge is? I notice this list has been inactive for many months. Has
> this project stopped or moved onto another site?

This list is the correct place, you're right that there hasn't been any
activity.

There are instructions on running the test suites at,

 http://people.debian.org/~taggart/lsb/tests.html

I haven't run the tests in quite a while, the last results I have are at,

 http://people.debian.org/~taggart/lsb/2.0/

It would be good to test sarge this week.

Please post test results.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org